Module 1- 21st Century Skills
I found this topic very interesting upon research. One of the things that I enjoyed reading about was the Are They Really Ready To Work report. I found this interesting because, looking back on high school, I can't really think of anything that would have helped me in work. However, I did take a home class where we had to take home the fake babies and we were taught how to make baby blankets, etc. I also took ag as an elective my senior year which was one of the best classes I took in high school and I was surprisingly really good at it. I wish high school would teach students more about life after high school. A boss isn't going to baby you like a teacher does. If you're late, lazy, or have an attitude, then you will be fired; whereas, in high school you basically get a slap on the wrist. Additionally, I wish high school would teach students how to write a check, balance their checkbook, etc.
Well done.
ReplyDelete